Flowerpot VP3 table lamp
The iconic Flowerpot VP3 table lamp was designed in 1969 by Verner Panton for & Tradition. Inspired by the Flower-Power generation of love and harmony, the Flowerpot table lamp is an exquisite timeless fixture that captures the true 60s.
Two semicircular spheres are manufactured in painted steel and aluminum in different colors, with the top sphere being double the size of the bottom shade, a perfectly balanced structure is formed. The Flowerpot VP3 table lamp is a colorful and playful fixture that would enliven any minimalist interior. This retro lamp would not only add beautiful lighting, but would also accentuate the contemporary interior in a shop or bar. Likewise, the Flowerpot VP3 table lamp would look attractive on your bedside table and add a playful yet elegant atmosphere to your boudoir.
The Flowerpot VP3 table lamp has a selection of psychedelic colors, a great way to breathe new life into your home. Choose from the available selection - matte white, dark green, gray beige, polished stainless steel and many more. With such a wide variety of colors, each color creates a unique atmosphere in your space. The Flowerpot Table lamp has a 2 meter cord.
- Note: Due to the different colors of the individual batches, color differences may occur. Please do not hesitate to contact us
- Please note that your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import charges. The order does not include bulbs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Dia 23cmxH49cm / ∅ 9.1 ″ xH 19.3 ″
- Material: metal / iron / aluminum
- Light source: E27
- Power: Max 40W
- Weight: 2 kg / 4.4 lbs
- Finishes: White, Matte Black, Yellow, Pink, Dark Green, Polished Brass
- Process: Electroplating / painting
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We supply a 2 m (78.7 inch) power cord (push button switch). The cable length can be extended as required.
Other designs of this series: