PH 5 pendant lamp
PH 5 pendant lamp was designed by Poul Henningsen. Poul Henningsen was a pioneer in the field of lighting design. He was one of the first to recognize the importance of the design of light and in 1958, as a follow-up to his 1926 tricolor system, designed the PH 5 pendant. Rooted in a meticulous analysis of the reflective properties of light, Poul Henningsen's PH 5 lamp is recognized as a Danish design classic and stands out for its innovative, glare-free shape and uniform illumination.
- Please note that your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import charges. The order does not include bulbs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Dia 30cm x H 16.5cm / ∅ 11.8″ x H 6.5 ″
- Dia 50cm x H 28.5cm / ∅ 19.7 ″ x H 11.2 ″
- Material: metal / brass / aluminum
- Light source: E27
- Power: Max 60W
- Weight: 4 kg / 8.8 lbs
- Finishes: white modern, white classic, night gray, blue tones, pink tones, green tones
- Process: stamping / die casting mold / polishing / baking paint
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We supply wires of 150 cm / 59 ″. Can be extended on request
Other designs of this series: