Leimu table lamp
Iittala's Leimu table lamp is a beautiful table lamp that combines two completely different materials in a fascinating way. The sturdy concrete base and the impressive glass top, inspired by traditional lampshades, create a light where sensitivity and strength come together.
The Loimu collection was designed by Norwegian-born Magnus Pettersen, who was inspired by traditional lampshades and modern architecture. The warm light of the Leimu table lamp creates a cozy atmosphere in every room and the mouth-blown, tinted glass makes each luminaire unique.
- Please note that your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import charges. The order does not include bulbs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Dia 20cm x H 30cm / ∅ 7.9 ″ x H 11.8 ″
- Dia 25cm x H 38cm / ∅9.8 ″ x H 15 ″
- Material: cement / glass
- Light source: E27
- Power: Max 40W
- Weight: 6 kg / 13.2 lbs
- Afwerkingen: transparant, chroom, amber, rookgrijs
- Process: hand blown glass / mold / manual
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150 cm / 59 ″ wires with switch plugs. Can be extended on request