Since 1958, Gino Sarfatti's Flos 2097 as an ultra-modern rendition of the traditional mid-century chandelier. Creator Gino Sarfatti, known for his contribution to the modern architectural movement in lighting, designed the Flos 2097 in accordance with his legendary utilitarianism and overall desire to create humble yet powerful pieces.
Every detail of this ultra-modern ceiling lamp is exceptional, from the mirror-gloss finish of the main steel structure to the way each lamp has its own horizontal arm and the graceful wiring meandering along the stem. Flos 2097 by Gino Sarfatti contains 18 incandescent lamps, a pendant lamp that provides diffused light. Steel central structure with copper arms, both available in chrome, black or gold plated. Steel ceiling mount.
Flos 2097 is an elegant and fashionable chandelier. You can hang it in the living room or dining room.
- Please note that your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import charges. The order does not include bulbs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will answer you within 24 hours.
- 18 heads: Dia 69cm x H 51cm / ∅ 27.2 ″ x H 20.1 ″
- 30 heads: Dia 80cm × H 60cm
- 50 heads: Dia 80cm × H 70cm
- Material: metal, steel, brass
- Light source: E14
- Power: 5W
- Weight: 4 kg / 8.8 lbs
- Finishes: matte black, chrome, brass
- Method: Plating, polishing, lacquered
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We offer 200 cm / 78.7 ″ wires, which can be extended as needed.