Multi-Lite pendant lamp
The Multi-Lite pendant lamp from we is a design by the Danish designer Louis Weisdorf from 1972. The design is characterized by the exceptional and playful lampshade that reflects Weisdorf's passion for versatility. The base of the lamp consists of three basic shapes - two immobile cylinders and a hemisphere - framed by a thin ring. What makes Multi-Lite pendant lamp so special? The hemisphere is divided into two parts, so that the two halves are mobile and invite you to play with shapes and light.
By turning the halves of the shade, the lamp not only changes visually, but also the diffused light can be determined. Turn both halves down and the light illuminates the ceiling and creates a cozy atmosphere. By positioning the halves upwards, downward light is created that illuminates the dining table, for example. If the halves are placed opposite each other, the light is diffused indirectly and the lampshade resembles a sculptural work of art.
- Please note that your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import charges. The order does not include bulbs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Dia 38cm x H 38cm / ∅ 15 ″ x H 15 ″
- Material: metal / steel
- Light source: E27
- Power: Max 40W
- Weight: 3 kg / 6.6 lbs
- Finishes: Black, White, Copper, Silver, Blue
- Process: Plating, polishing, baking paint
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We supply wires of 150 cm / 59 ″. Can be extended on request