- Free shipping area: The Netherlands and Belgium. (You can enjoy free shipping by simply ordering from the website.)
- Other European Regions: We offer free shipping to most European countries, but please confirm with customer service via email first.
- Non-European Regions: Please contact customer service by email, and talk about delivery costs.
If you want the fast delivery, we also offer international express shipping at an additional cost. If you need it, please contact us at [email protected]
While we offer free shipping for most items on our website, our free shipping service may not be available for heavy, oversized or fragile items. Some courier companies also require additional shipping charges, which cannot be waived. Some items usually need to be shipped to courier companies, especially heavy, bulky, or fragile items. We and the courier company will determine the best way to transport your package as safely and efficiently as possible. When we have this situation, we will contact you by email and discuss the details of the order.
The estimated delivery time, in working days, is as follows:
The products on this website only support delivery in the Netherlands, Belgium and other EU countries. If you need to ship to other countries, please contact us for consultation: [email protected]
As for most products, the order processing time is 2 working days, after delivery we will send you detailed email with shipping information including bill of lading number and inquiry website.
China warehouse: 3rd floor, Building B, No. 4, Lefeng 3rd Road, Henglan, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province, China.
Free Shipping Method:
We will choose the fastest courier service for you. If you need specific courier services, please contact us: support[email protected]
Free shipping time:
Delivery time from China warehouse to the Netherlands and Belgium: 10-25 days (working days)
Delivery time from China warehouse to France, Germany, UK and US: 7-14 days (working days)
Delivery time from China warehouse to other European countries: 25-45 days (working days)
Please note and understand that due to the epidemic situation, the shipping time cannot be guaranteed.
Delivery time is only an estimate and is displayed on our website based on the amount of stock received from our own warehouse or manufacturer's warehouse. Stock levels can change quickly. Do not arrange an electrician based on the stock level indicated on our website. Electricians should not be arranged until after the arrival of the item.
Compensation for late delivery:
If the goods are not delivered on time, we are very sorry for your delayed receipt of the goods, and we will provide you 10% of the order price of the delayed compensation of the goods. We will do our best to ensure that the goods arrive on time.
Customs Fees and Tax:
Products shipped from China's warehouses can cause tariffs and customs charges. With this situation, we need your help for customs clearance. We are willing to offer 20% of this fee. You must carry the remaining 80%.
Refuse to receive the goods.
If the order has been shipped, but the customer cancels or refuses to receive the order, you are responsible for the cost of returning the product and any shipping charges. If the product cannot be returned to the sender (for example, if the returned shipping costs are higher than the value of the item), a refund cannot be obtained.
In the event that the package cannot be delivered due to an error in the specified address, and when the package is returned by the relevant parcel service, the shipping costs will be charged to the customer (not per the table above). The price of the ordered items will be returned when HomeLights has received the ordered items back. HomeLights will contact you to inform you when the ordered items have been received.
We do our best to keep the stock on our website up to date. Unfortunately, some items on our website may be out of stock. If this is the case, the payment will be automatically refunded; the return of your payment is provided with a notification stating that the desired item is no longer in stock.
The product received does not match the order.
All shipments with items that are incorrectly or wrongly received must be reported to us within one week of receipt of the item. We must be notified by email if the item does not match your order. We cannot accept any claims after one week of receiving the item. In the event of the delivery of an incorrect item, homelights.nl reserves the right to provide the correct product within a maximum period of 8 weeks after receipt of your e-mail. We will pay all shipping costs for returning the incorrect item and delivering the correct product. If you do not want an exchange, the order will be treated as a return and will be charged a restocking fee up to 35%.
If you have any questions about the shipping policy, please contact us [email protected]