Birdy table lamp
Birdy is a series of wall, table and floor lamps designed in 1952 in a modernist style. The lamp series is produced and sold by the Norwegian electricity company Sønnico (Oslo) for many years. In 1954 the Birdy table lamp was awarded the highly acclaimed gold medal at the Milan Triennial.
In 2013, we decided to relaunch this design classic, making sure to keep the original shape and highly functional features that made it such a beloved light at first. The Birdy lamp series is available in white or gray with steel finish and black with black or brass metal finish.
- Please note that your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import charges. The order does not include bulbs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Dia 60cm x H 43cm / ∅ 23.6 ″ x H 16.9 ″
- Material: steel / aluminum / aluminum alloy
- Light source: LED E27
- Power: Max 40W
- Weight: 3 kg / 6.6 lbs
- Finishes: Rose Gold, Black
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- Hood, base and handle colors: red, gray or black
- we provide with switch plug wire length is 150cm / 59 ″ can be extended if necessary
Other designs of this series: