Heracleum chandelier is classic Scandinavian design. This chandelier is designed by Bertjan Pot. It is mainly made from a combination of metal and acrylic. The finish is gold so you can't take your eyes off it. The cord can be extended as needed.
They can be positioned freely by twisting them around their stem. The trendy and simple design of Heracleum chandelier makes it easy to integrate into any room.
The white leaves / lenses branch from one branch and create a very technical, natural structure. By using the technique of coating conductive layers (Electro sandwich), the lamp is very thin and delicate.
- Please note that your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import charges. The order does not include bulbs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- 30 heads size: Dia 50cm / ∅ 19.7 ″
- 45 heads size: Dia 72cm / ∅ 28.3 ″
- Material: Metal * Acrylic
- Light source: LED chip
- Power: Max 0.5W * 1 (single)
- Weight: 2 kg / 4.4 lbs
- Finishes: Gold
- Process: paint
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We supply wires of 150 cm / 59 ″. Can be extended on request
- We offer two metal awning schemes (with light / without light) for you to choose as shown :