- Ceiling lamp, a further development of the Hydro series. A series of pebbles form a clear sky that reflects the light bouncing off its biomorphic surfaces.
The Skydro ceiling lamp was designed by Ross Lovegrove 2009. This ceiling fixture is ideal for indirect halogen lighting. This series of pebbles forms a clear sky that reflects the light that bounces off its biomorphic surfaces. The Skydro is composed of reflective units (pebbles) made from molded thermoplastic with a polished chrome finish.
This luminaire is available in two versions: Electrified: Indirect light comes from cast, polished aluminum pebbles integrated into the luminaire. Non-electrified: Accent light comes from another light source that is separate from the fixture. Individual modules can be grouped to form different configurations. Mounting kit (template) only required when joining multiple units, only one kit is required regardless of some units, mounting kit is not required for a single installation.
Electrical connection kit required when joining multiple electrical units, the required number is equal to the number of units electrified minus one, not required for a single installation. Mounting on standard electrical junction boxes and with provision for additional concealed ceiling mounting. This luminaire fills the atmosphere with majestic lighting and cosmic ambience, leaving the night sky at your fingertips.
If you need a decorative version without light source, please contact us
Please note that your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import charges.
If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Product size
- 5 heads size: Dia 110cm x H 42 cm / ∅ 43.3 ″ x H 16.5 ″
- 6 heads size: Dia143cm x H 42cm / ∅ 56.2 ″ x H 16.5 ″
- Material: acrylic, alloy
- Light source: LED chip
- Power: 30W, （Not dimmable）
- Weight: 8 kg / 17.6 lbs
- Finishes: shiny chrome
- Process: Die casting / Electroplating / Polishing / Cutting / Bending
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)