Boule De Cristal Cluster Chandelier
Boule de cristal cluster chandelier by designer Jonathan Browning is made of solid brass and crystal glass and is a testament to his passion for luxurious materials and superior craftsmanship. Each sphere with fine facets evokes the minimalist spirit of the 1960s design and is hand cut and polished to reflect and refract the light.
The precise dimensions and angles of each piece diffuse and reflect light throughout the room, creating a welcoming atmosphere. The extracts are inspired by the decorative lighting of the early 20th century. Boule de cristal cluster chandelier is sleek but beautifully detailed. Place above a dining table for a luxurious look that makes a statement. Or set the centerpiece in a living room to create a cool vintage vibe with endless designer appeal.
- Please note that your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import charges. The order does not include bulbs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Dia 9cm / ∅ 3.5 ″
- Dia 11cm / ∅ 4.3 ″
- Size: Dia 12cm / ∅ 4.7 ″
- Size: Dia 30cm / ∅ 11.8 ″
- Size: Dia 35cm / ∅ 14 ″
- Size: Dia 50cm / ∅ 19 ″
- Size: Dia 60cm / ∅ 24 ″
Black rope: L100cm / 39 ″
- Material: brass / crystal
- Light source: G9
- Weight: 1 kg / 2.2 lbs
- Power: Max 5W
- Finishes: brass
- Crystal finish: clear, smoky gray
- Hanging tube length 100 cm / 39 inch extendable on request (for a fee)
Other designs of this series: