crystal balls table lamp
Crystal ball table lamp is starry sky hanging lamp in your room.
Designer Lee Broom's storied career in fashion and design is highlighted by the way he reinterprets classic styles in a fresh and truly inventive way. With the crystal ball table lamp, Lee Broom takes inspiration from the exquisite and meticulous crystal-cutting process that often occurs in traditional whiskey glasses and carafes.
A combination of spherical crystal shades hang in an elegant composition, emphasized by their refined hand-carved design. LED lighting diffused through the hues emanates into a clean ambient glow that accentuates the engraved ornamental logo on each of the steel lamp holders.
A master of multiple design disciplines, Lee Broom is heavily inspired by the history of British design, both from a decorative and manufacturing standpoint, and has been regularly collecting British Design Awards since 2010, including recognition in 2011 as Designer of the Year and a nod to his Crystal Bulb in 2012 , a modern reformulation of traditional cut crystal craftsmanship.
- Please note that your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import charges. The order does not include bulbs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Dia 90mm x H 200mm / ∅ 3.5 ″ x H 7.9 ″
- Material: brass / glass
- Light source: G9
- Power: max. 5 W.
- Weight: 1 kg / 2.2 lbs
- Finishes: Gold
- Diffuser material ： Blown glass crystal （Clear）
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We can provide you if you require an integrated awning, this of course requires an additional charge
- We provide plug switch cable for desk lamp version. The cable length is 150 cm and the cable length can be extended as desired.
Other designs of this series: