Miira pendant lamp
The Miira pendant lamp is mainly made of metal, iron and glass. Available in both gold and black finishes, with four mouth-blown glass spheres and a stylish machined metal structure, the design of the Miira pendant radiates balance and depth.
Ideal for use above a dining table or pantry thanks to the glare-free, soft diffuse lighting. The minimalist design of the chandelier is suitable for various interiors, both commercial and residential.
The Miira pendant lamp comes with a matching ceiling plate and a fabric cable of 150 cm long. The optically clear glass version, with its unique relief pattern, brings a playful light and atmosphere to the room, while the opal glass version has an inherent sense of warmth.
- Please note that your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import charges. The order does not include bulbs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- 1 heads size: Dia 38 cm x H 46 cm / ∅ 15 ″ x H 18.1 ″
- 4 heads size: Dia 15 cm x H 32 cm / ∅ 5.9 ″ x H 12.6
- Material: metal / iron / glass
- Light source: E27
- Power: Max 60W
- Weight: 1 kg / 2.2 lbs
- Finishes: gold, black
- Glass options: Opal, Clear (Please note that there are two types of transparent glass, their surfaces are different.)
- Process: Plating / baking paint / blown glass
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We supply wires of 150 cm / 59 ″. Can be extended on request
Other designs of this series: