Formakami pendant lamp
Formakami pendant lamp is a modern take on classic Asian paper lanterns. The white shade emphasizes the lightness of rice paper and the open bottom maximizes the amount of light. Black-stained oak rings give the handmade shade of Formakami pendant lamp a pleasant rhythm. known for its playful designs, it has combined round shapes in different sizes, and the end result is a collection of three unique pendant lamps.
Centuries ago, paper lanterns could be found in Asia among the privileged and the poor, where different colors, shapes, and sizes have different meanings. Here Hayon has forgone cultural formalities to create a series of lanterns, all in white. Handmade with rice paper that blends different sizes and shapes together. Lamps play such an important role in people's lives, for some cultures they chase away the darkness by bringing hope.
The Formakami pendant lamp consists of three different versions in ivory white rice paper with black stained oak accents in sizes from 46 cm in diameter to 70 cm. With a weight of only 1 kilo, they are great in any indoor environment. Living proof that when East and West meet, the past becomes the present in a poetic expression of both.
- Please note that your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import charges. The order does not include bulbs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Dia 45cm x H 65cm / ∅ 17.7 ″ x H 25.6 ″
- Dia 50cm x H 48cm / ∅ 19.7 ″ x H 18.9 ″
- Dia 70cm x H 67cm / ∅ 27.5 ″ x H 26.4 ″
- Material: Ivory white paper, stained oak
- Light source: E27 * 2
- Power: Max 60W
- Weight: 2 kg / 2.2 lbs
- Finishes: Ivory white, black
- Process: Baking paint
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We supply 150 cm / 59 ″ wires. Can be extended on request